Friday, July 8, 2011

Make More Money with YOUR Avon Business: Advertising Creatively if YOU dont advertise YOU...who will?

Zazzle sent me this link to refer a friend and that friend will get 15% off their order; I am sharing it with you.  Zazzle has some really fun creative Avon advertising products and you will have no trouble finding something that suits you.  I bought Avon rep pin-on buttons with funny Avon sayings, I passed them to my team and we all laff and wear them with great amusement!  People comment ALWAYS and I have handed out brochures via the funny button getting me that attention.

http://www.zazzle.com/?pm=REFERAFRIEND&rf=238068373376376606&emc=emc_0707_referAFriend_referral

I am also a fan of Vistaprint.  You get amazing prices but WAIT till you get that all important email that promises free shipping BECAUSE this is where Vistaprint nails you.  Shipping costs!

www.vistaprint.com

No comments:

Post a Comment