Flyers are an inexpensive alternative to book drops or random delivery of your pricey catalogue. Important tips are to keep it brief and easy to read. Advertise a particularily low priced product and your contact info - ask them to contact you for a brochure. This is the most effective method I have found to date for a decent response.
Right now Bubble Bath is on 2 for 9.99 - a great price for a legendary product - one side of your flyer this sale and your contact info and on the flip side the list of alternate uses for the bubble bath.
- Zillions of bubbles that leave NO bath tub ring.
- Does a beautiful job on washing cars, mobile homes, RVs, and boats.
- Great as a laundry detergent, no fabric softener needed.
- Better than "Woolite" for hand washing delicates.
- Heavily soiled laundry? Pre-soak in bubble bath for a few minutes. Can even remove ring around the collar and get the grease out of work clothes.
- Wash windows.
- Give pets a bath.
- Wash no wax floors.
- Wash dishes.
- Wash walls and ceilings.
- Clean bathroom fixtures and mirrors.
- Wash appliances.
- Use to shampoo carpets (whole room or a spot).
- Cleans chandeliers and light fixtures.
- Use bubbles and sponge to shampoo furniture or vehicle interiors.
- Cleans china, windows, etc. (all glass).
- Wash your plant leaves, they will shine. Then pour into soil as a fertilizer.
- Upholstery stains come out by rubbing with a damp cloth dipped in full strength bubble bath. Do not wet the sponge with water. Water may leave a stain, the bubble bath won't.
- Clean your jewelry - even costume jewelry.
- Splatter grease (butter too) on a good blouse? Put straight bubble bath on the spot, let sit a few minutes and wash. No spots!
- Wash Venetian blinds.
- Wash paneling - no rinsing, no streaks.
- Clean your eye glasses.
- Put some bubble bath and a bit of water in your potpourri burner.
- Clean your painted or real wood cupboards.
- Fill your pump "hand cleaner" in the bathroom and kitchen, as well. It's not antibacterial, but it sure works good and smells great!
Copy 150 or so and get out delivering...you will get as many responses as you would a book drop but at a fraction of the cost. Knowing that those that call are a sure thing and worthy of a book delivery. Always fold your flyers with the sale visible...
If there are no mailboxes (some newer areas dont have home delivery) then roll and insert in the screen door handle, tuck in the window edge frame of the screen door, slide between the door and frame - get creative but never pass up a door for delivery - get creative.
Get fit and get customers!